IT Infrastructure Services
IT Funnel apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work. IT Funnel provides end-to-end Enterprise Architecture Solutions, right from Strategy, Planning, Mentoring, Training to the Implementation. A good IT architecture enables you to achieve the right balance between IT efficiency and business innovation.
ITx is a program team supporting a series of projects to accelerate the use of Infrastructure as a Service capability (IaaS) within IT Funnel. The ITx project name stands for Information Technology to the power of X. ITx is focusing on three key services:
Virtualization, in computing, refers to the act of creating a virtual (rather than actual) version of something, including but not limited to a virtual computer hardware platform, operating system (OS), storage device, or computer network resources.
- Platform Virtualization, refers to the creation of a virtual machine that acts like a real computer with an operating system.
- Desktop Virtualization, is the concept of separating the logical desktop from the physical machine.
- Storage Virtualization, the process of completely abstracting logical storage from physical storage.
Virtual Private Cloud
IT Funnel helps build and manage a highly available, reliable IT infrastructure that meets your dynamic business needs. Our IT Infrastructure Services leverage our expertise in new-generation transformation models such as IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, to transform your IT landscape and provide you with effective infrastructure management solutions. VPC is most commonly used in the context of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS) where security is the first priority of the cloud providers that we select.
- Reduced complexity and risk for future investments.
- The flexibility to build, buy, or out-source IT solutions.
- Reduced risk overall in new investment, and total costs of IT ownership.
- Lower software development, support, and maintenance costs.
- Increased portability of applications.
- Improved interoperability and easier system and network management.
- A better ability to address critical enterprise-wide issues like security, scalability, capacity etc.
- Easier upgrade and exchange of system components.